What is Bug-Scan Yellow?
- A yellow sticky plate made of durable, recyclable plastic with glue on both sides
- Commonly used tool for the timely detection of a new infestation and for monitoring the population size of pests already present
- Attracts the most harmful flying insects, such as whitefly, fungus gnats, aphids and leafminers
What are the benefits of Bug-Scan Yellow?
- The long-lasting glue is non-toxic, water-repellent and does not dry out in hot conditions
- The sticky plates maintain their shape, even at high temperatures and relative humidity
- Can be hung up quickly, thanks to the integrated hook
- A grid on one side of the plate makes counting easier
- With careful monitoring, you can detect infestations in time to intervene at the ideal moment
How does Bug-Scan Yellow work?
- Hang the sticky plates in your crop
- Most flying insects are naturally attracted by the yellow colour
- They stick to the plate
- Count the pest insects on the plate at least once a week for a representative result
In which crops can you use Bug-Scan Yellow?
- Vegetables such as tomato and sweet pepper
- Ornamentals such as rose and chrysanthemum
- Berries such as raspberry and strawberry